|Experience Needed:2 years||Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)||Job Type:Full Time|
|Salary:||Vacancies:1 open position|
The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing and executing a consistent branded look and feel for all company marketing promotions and communication. This role will work closely with the Creative Director to optimize the design and use of the Geexar company brand to a wide variety of targeted audiences, using traditional and digital media. This is a not supervisory position.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for concept, design and execution on various electronic, web and print design projects including such materials as landing pages, website, nurturing campaigns, marketing collateral, advertising, social media.
• Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required brand standards, producing accurate and high quality work across all departments.
• Stays current of developments in graphic and web design, and makes recommendations for changes that may benefit the company.
standard software. Listens to and interprets the needs of the customer and produces creative designs consistent with those needs.
• Develops designs that align with buyer personas for the market and map design to sales stages.
• Collaborates with the Creative Director on strategy and project execution.
• Serves on cross-functional teams as necessary as subject matter expert.
• Will be expected to participate in and support the expansion of the company brand.
• Perform other tasks assigned by management.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS ANDSKILLS:
• 2 years graphic design experience required.
• Experience designing compelling online advertising materials required.
• Experience in an ad agency or higher education environment preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently produce a high volume of quality work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
• Expert proficiency in Adobe CC.
• Ability to work within a project management system.
• Maintain consistent brand identity across all media.
• Works well in a team, with a variety of individuals including content creators, website developers and marketing specialists.
• Portfolio demonstrating previous experience developing designs and managing brands required.
• A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.