|Experience Needed:+1 years||Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)||Job Type:Full Time|
|Salary:||Vacancies:1 open position|
The Backend Web Developer position will work in collaboration with multiple departments to design, build, or maintain websites and web applications, using modern languages and frameworks, content management systems, management tools, and digital media. In addition, this position will identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, correct problems, and will evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, and/or operating systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain websites and web applications using modern languages and frameworks.
- Confer with management to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Perform regular backups of websites and databases.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Maintain an understanding of current web technologies and programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain databases that support web applications and websites.
- Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
- Perform website tests according to planned schedules, or after any website or application revisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field from an accredited school required.
- 1+ years of experience in web application development required.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs required.