|Experience Needed:2 to 5 years||Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)||Job Type:Full Time|
|Salary:||Vacancies:1 open position|
As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing efforts and increase sales. You will be working closely with marketing and management.
Social Media Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Oversee the activity across our social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Identify improvements and growth opportunities
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry
- Pinpoint new media opportunities
Social Media Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, web design and publishing a PLUS
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing, communications, journalism, or related field- a preferred plus.