|Experience Needed:||Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)||Job Type:Full Time|
|Salary:||Vacancies:1 open position|
The Full Stack Developer will be part of our development team. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- design, document, and develop world-class web applications leveraging the full spectrum of front-end and back-end technologies and cutting-edge design patterns
- Experience using, setting up, and maintaining Amazon Web Services
- Linux Admin experience
- Hands-on experience with Java/JEE and Node, Vue.js, HTML5, CSS, SASS/LESS, & PHP
- Database experience with Postgres and MySQL
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github, Bitbucket, or something similar.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing framework
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working as part of a team, as well as working independently and taking ownership
- Test-driven development (TDD) incorporated into the development process
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degrees, training and/or certifications highly desirable
- Experience working with companies, complex inventory management environment highly desirable
- Fundamental knowledge of ecommerce and inventory
- Exhibit passion about Data Integrity, Data Modelling and Data Governance
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to own all web applications for the company
Excellent oral and written communication skills.